AmigaActive (1891/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:28 May 2000 at 17:19:15
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Hello Kevin,

On 28-May-00, you wrote:

> Surely that doesn't make much sense. I thought the best way to work
> it would be to take roughly what you'd need for the day and go home
> with an empty car and a full wallet ... that's what Eyetech seemed
> to be doing.

I'm amazed that EyeTech didn't take credit cards!

It cost them a £150 sale from me and my mate, as soon as we found that
Analogic /did!/

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Dreadful. Truly dreadful. But you love it, don't you?